Are you intrigued by the share market but nervous about investing? You're not alone. The truth is, investing in the share market is the same as any other skill & I want to help you develop the confidence to start.
I'm Melissa Browne, an ex-accountant, ex-financial advisor & successful share investor and I cannot wait to help you understand how to invest in the sharemarket.
The Masterclass was held LIVE but you can now purchase the recording for ONLY $49. Plus you'll have access to the recording for a whole 60 days.
In this super practical masterclass we cover concepts such as:
- Myths around share investing
- The three main ways to invest in shares
- Active vs passive investing or Managed Funds vs ETFs
- Ethical and green investing
- What to look for when investing in the share market
- What platform to use? I talk about the wave of micro investing platforms vs traditional brokerage platforms
- A case study of a popular stock on the ASX and the pros and cons of purchasing it
- Where to start
- How to make money from investing in shares
- How to create your 'who to date' list when buying a share
- And more