DO YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT INVESTING IN SHARES?
Get access to this on demand masterclass for 60 days.
Australians have an obsession with property. It's almost a rite of passage to adulthood to buy your own home. Yet when it comes to share investing we're far more apprehensive, nervous and even scared. But here's the thing. I believe that's simply because we're not talking about it - and I want to change that.
It's why I held my very first masterclass on investing in shares. The cost is $49 and you'll have instant access to the recording for a whole 60 days.
We cover so much ground when it comes to investing in shares including:
- Is it still safe to invest in shares?
- Risk and returns
- 3 common ways to invest in shares
- Passive investing, active investing and direct investing including ETFs
- Pros and cons of ETFs, managed funds and owning individual shares
- What to look for when choosing a share
- A case study of a popular stock on the ASX and the pros and cons of purchasing it using what we've learned
- Where to start
- How to buy - I open up a trading platform and show you exactly how to buy and sell
- Fintech apps you might consider
If you want to learn more about the share market in a relaxed, informal, jargon-free way then make sure you purchase this Masterclass. There's so MUCH goodness and if your head is already spinning from that list, don't worry, you'll have access for 60 days.
To purchase simply use the button below.BUY NOW $49